- We connect music lovers that have been driven away from physical product or never experienced physical product back to one of the best ways that music can be experienced, on vinyl. The warmth, the idea of flipping the record over, the jacket, sleeve, gatefolds and inserts.
- We are a fit for a consumer problem where consumers want to experience new music. Although platforms like Spotify and Pandora make it easy for consumers to discover new music, the big challenge has been to find music that fits the consumers style and a belief and resonates with them. Unfortunately Spotify and Pandora have hundreds of million of bands, releases and songs. Beginning is an incredible challenge when you don't know where to start. What's more, those large streaming services don't give you much access to relatively unknown music, local artist, new music, etc. For example, anyone that clicks on Mumford and Sons will be given the exact list of Related artist. So no matter where you come from and what you listen to you are only given the five artist that Spotify says is "Related" If you already know of them or don't like them, your search ends there.
- We connect unknown bands, start up labels and those wanting more exposure to an amazing new fan base.
- We connect large labels that are getting back to pressing vinyl for both new and old release to the very audience that wants to buy and experience such product.
- We are a platform between the consumers and the brands. When you come to Redemption you sign up and tell us about yourself, your likes, your dislikes, what you own etc. Your preferences. Then we tailor a perfect box for you. Our hopes is that once you receive vinyl from us that you'll come back with complete confidence and grab some new vinyl from our store.
One thing is blissfully obvious to anyone who walks through our front doors: God is at the helm of this company. Whether there's a decision about pricing or which vendor to use, Redemption Vinyl staffers tend not to see the boundaries between faith and work. To us, it’s all the same. And that probably explains why we’re so darn serious about what we do, and why we consider work a calling.
We come to work every day to spread His word through music. We recognize it’s a small deed, but a worthy deed just the same. We are 100% positive the world would be a better place if everyone spent at least 20 minutes a day listening to inspirational music.
Our roots go deep in the Christian music industry, and span a vast range of genres. But what makes Redemption Vinyl run like a well-oiled machine is the fact that we are devout Christians who happen to love music.
Redemption Vinyl staffers are believers, survivors, entrepreneurs, felons, former-back-sliders; tattooed, pierced, forgiven and redeemed, giving others a second chance in life because we have all been redeemed and been given a second chance.
We are also resolute and determined. We know what it means to walk the path. We know what it means to have haters. But, we rise by lifting others.
We believe happiness shouldn't be a luxury.
In short, our collective story is one of guts and determination. We were sinners before we found Him. This company is our rebirth, our hope.
We operate our business under these guiding principles:
- Our idea from day one has been to find, curate and share great, inspirational music to as many people as we can.
- We strive for uncompromised, sincere, fabulous, caring and exceptional service. As close to perfect as possible.
- We also strive for perfection with every subscription box we fill. (Reality is we only achieve it most of the time.)
- Whether its people we work for, or people who work for us, we value honesty, passion and the belief everything comes from Him.
- We are excited about sharing His word with everyone we interact with: our customers, our community, and our vendors.
- We are a place of God. From reading the Bible before each work day begins, to recognizing Divine moments in the simplest actions, to discovering His grace in the most understated ways, to learning more and more about various genres of Christian music, at the core we are a faith-based company.